Updated: Jul 23, 2020
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil works primarily with the digestive, immune, and respiratory system, promoting healthy function in the body.
Whether you’re tackling traffic or battling bad odors, Lemon essential oil’s zesty aroma can shed sunshine on the situation. Its invigorating scent is like the perfect rush-hour playlist—light, bright, and energizing!
1. Snuff out stinky smells by placing a Lemon-infused cotton ball in the refrigerator, bathroom drawer, or trash can.
2. Stay on task when working on that big business presentation or last-minute school project and add a few drops of Lemon to your essential oil diffuser.
3. Blast some great tunes on the radio - and Lemon oil in your Car Vent Diffuser - to channel your inner road warrior. Life is a highway!
4. Draw on the energizing aroma of Peppermint and Lemon oils when you need an aromatic pick-me up! Take a drop of each and dilute with 8 drops V-6. Apply the blend to your temples or behind your ears.
5. Look on the bright side by surrounding yourself with this blend’s stimulating aroma. Wake up to a complexion that has some serious wow factor by adding Lemon oil to your favorite night cream.
6. Wake up to a complexion that has some serious wow factor by adding Lemon oil to your favorite night cream.
7. Give your face a hydration hug with a DIY face mask: 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon honey, plus 1 drop Lemon oil. Apply and let sit for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
8. Wash away the day’s stress and impurities with a Lemon-infused cleanser like our ART® Gentle Cleanser.
9. Treat the rest of your body to the skin-smoothing power of DIY loofah soaps and enjoy the sunny citrus scent of this at-home spa experience!
left crayon drawings all over the bedroom wall? A little lemon oil goes a long way in creating a clean slate!
12. Fight oil with oil - for real! Battle greasy stovetops, counters, and dishes with a mix of Lemon and vinegar. Mix 20 drops with 1 cup white vinegar in a 16-ounce spray bottle and fill to the top with water. Spray those sticky surfaces and wipe clean with a damp cloth.
13. Infuse your laundry with the citrusy freshness of a lemon grove by adding 5-8 drops to the rinse cycle when washing clothes and towels.
14. Use Thieves® Household Cleaner - lemon is a main ingredient! - to get ev